Sunday, October 31, 2010

Khloe Kardashian's Quest for Culinary Success

Looking ready to work on her culinary skills, Khloe Kardashian was joined by her mother Kris Jenner and her grandma while shopping at Williams-Sonoma in Calabasas, CA on Saturday (October 30).

The threesome browsed through the cookbooks before choosing one on "slow cookers" while also purchasing an "All Clad Electric Slow Cooker".

Tweeting about the new kitchen addition, Khloe wrote, "I just bought a slow cooker because Paula Dean used one on her cooking show. LOL"

Once passed through the checkout aisle, Khloe loaded up her Range Rover while saying her goodbyes to mom and grandma, who proceeded on for more retail therapy at the Calabasas Commons Mall.

On a side note, Khloe is prepping for an upcoming flight out east, as she tweeted, "I am so excited to see my sisters!!! I am going to NY next week!! I miss them!!! My little Masey is so missed!!!"

Tricia Vessey Katie Cassidy Ciara Amber Brkich Avril Lavigne

No comments:

Post a Comment